Monday, October 27, 2008

WOW! It's been a long time

To all of my devoted reader's of ....... Here is another rambling of Blake. As you can imagine a lot has happened to me over the last two months so I will fill you in on just things that have happened last week. First, my 3 year old son decided to wander off on his own, got picked up by a total stranger who thought he was lost and took him to a security office where the police were watching him. Of course, the rest of the panic driven family went searching through the neighborhood trying to find our precious child. Until we called the police and they gave us the joyful news that they had our son safe and that he would be returned. YEAH!!!!! We definelty thanked God for watching over our little guy.
Our little guy also had a birthday which was fun to see him blow out the candles and turn the magical three. No more terrible two's we have moved into three.
Another fun story this week is that my other son "the mighty dwarf" plays soccer. And yes I coach the little rascals and to our joy and excitement he scored a goal. Yeah. He did awesome. Of course I don't know if he was excited about scoring the goal or knowing that he was going to McDonald's for dinner.
Well, I am now off to a block halloween party where the kids can feel up on sugar and junk and have fun with the other neighbor kids. It is definetly an event you don't want to miss. Until next time and I hope it doesn't take me two months to post.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi hunny, nice to see you back in the blog world. Missed you. Don't stay away so long next time.

Lindsay said...

Hi Brah (Ghetto for bro)....anyway, add me to your list. lindsayboulter.blogspot.com

Richard Meyer said...

Welcome back Blake.