Thursday, February 5, 2009

WOW - World of Warcraft


Yes, I have dove off into the blissful world of fiction and imagination. Where Orcs, Blood Elfs, Tauren (half human half ox) and the like battle humans for the land, treasure, and complete domination. Now for those of you that are not accustomed to the WOW (World of Warcraft) online game, let me explain.
This online multiplayer game is one of the biggest online games currently on the internet. They have millions of players all throughout the world logging on each day to escape reality and just enjoy the experience.
There are two sides one can choose from to play. The Horde or the Alliance. Most peole would think the Horde are the bad guys because they are the Orcs, Tauren, undead, dark elves, and other beastly characters. Where as the Alliance are human, elves, dwarfs, etc.. Once you select your race you then select your class such as Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior to name a few. Each class has different abilities that helps your character advance in this crazy world of mystery. The picture above is one of my characters, Artikan a hunter with his pet/companion lion "Michelle" who assists him in his quests. He is currently leveled at 53 which is not bad but on his way to level 80.
If you would like to know more about WOW go to www.worldofwarcraft.com. If you want to start playing this great game, please let me know so I can sign you up because then you get an added bonus.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad your enjoying your WOW time. Looks like that was a good Christmas gift.

Lindsay said...

That's awesome that you like playing it so much! I'm not huge on the games like that....but give me a good book and I'm a goner!

Chelsi said...

I have been known to play a little WOW myself - but I love that you love this game and that the little gaming boy who lives at my house finally has a local friend to quest around with.

Richard Meyer said...

I can't believe you chose the dark side of the Horde! Makes me want to re-activate my level 70 Paladin and cut your head off :)

I am a hypocrite however since I moved over to Warhammer Online and rolled the equivalent of the Horde…otherwise called “Destruction”. Now I am just as evil and disgusting as you are in WoW :)

Still, it might be worth reviving my Pally to search you out on the battlefield. A little holy wrath would be good for your lifeless soul.

Blake said...

You are so funny Richard. Except that you would die a merciless death of agony and pain. In fact, I think I would let my pet knaw on your bones :)

If you ever want to track me down I am on the Destromath server.