Sunday, June 8, 2008

About Me

As you can see my name is Blake and this blog is all about me and my family.

The first thing I want to talk about is my family because they are the most important part of my life. I have a beautiful wife that keeps me in line and who I adore more than anything else in this life. I also have three sons who keep me on my toes and bring joy to my life.

And as for me this is quite simple. I love to laugh, sing, write (of which I am writing a novel), play any sport, watch movies, cook, eat, play on the computer, and do absolutely nothing at all. I also have a Master's degree in Business Management. However, I am currently working as a real estate agent making dreams come true by helping people buy and sell homes. Now there is a little about me but to learn more just read my blog and you will understand the Ramblings of Blake.

No comments: