Thursday, June 5, 2008

The first of many to come

Life is too short to miss out, so I decided to blog. Actually, if you want to know the truth I was jealous of my wife Michelle's blog (michellesboys.blogspot.com) and decided to make some new friends and have some fun. In a world of doom and gloom we all need a place where we can go to relax, have fun, talk about mindless things, topics to agree and disagree, and probably most important to laugh so hard that it hurts.

So let the adventure begin and I hope you enjoy reading the many posts that soon to come.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well what a surprise! Look who has joined the blog world. Welcome! You should visit Richard's blog. I'm sure he'll love another male companion. Plus he is really good about comments and such. Can't wait to read more or your ramblings.

Richard Meyer said...

Hello Blake, great Blog! The secret to a great blog is to post something once every 3 to 4 months :) That's my secret anyway.

take care.

Richard